Currently on the Anthem, any questions?

CCFC

Yes we booked on-board, I used my ipad but you can use the ones dotted around the ship for free.

As long as you have already installed the app on your ipad/phone the app will connect to the ships wifi for free

You only need a package if you want to use the internet.

Could not use on my Android tablet as the app said not compatible :-(

even tough its the latest samsung device.

Could not use on my Android tablet as the app said not compatible :-(

even tough its the latest samsung device.

There is no Android Tablet compatible as Apple made them stick with ipad for the tablet market and provided them with ipads onboard.

It does work on all android phones running Jellybean and above.

Mike, I don't know if there's an issue with your Dropbox or if you're sharing a link to an image that's not in your public folder, but they're not showing up for me.

Just so you know, as I'm sure the pics are exceptionally helpful and if you think they're working OK on your end (e.g. if you're logged in) then you won't realise that nobody else can see them!

How odd, they were there earlier, I'll try my Google space.

Talking of DreamWorks on the ship I found it on my access all areas tour!

That's the incinerator room, looks like it made it on the ship but got burnt before it saw daylight.

aos1.jpg

Yes we booked on-board, I used my ipad but you can use the ones dotted around the ship for free.

The coloured squares on the right show you who going.

aos2.jpg

Interesting to see all of the dining opening times, especially for breakfast.

I always avoid the buffet as I have no self-control. Is there anywhere on board you can get just a bagel and some low-fat cream cheese / salmon, or maybe some other reasonably healthy thing, maybe some fruit salad? I know the buffet offers this, but I prefer to avoid that war zone where possible... and I'll only be tempted by a cooked breakfast!

With all of the food on board I always feel that breakfast is a meal I can happily not indulge in!

Interesting to see all of the dining opening times, especially for breakfast.

I always avoid the buffet as I have no self-control. Is there anywhere on board you can get just a bagel and some low-fat cream cheese / salmon, or maybe some other reasonably healthy thing, maybe some fruit salad? I know the buffet offers this, but I prefer to avoid that war zone where possible... and I'll only be tempted by a cooked breakfast!

With all of the food on board I always feel that breakfast is a meal I can happily not indulge in!

Two70 is where you want to go for that. You might be tempted by a bacon roll but not a full english.

Two70 is where you want to go for that. You might be tempted by a bacon roll but not a full english.

The odd bacon roll I can manage... even if they only have the streaky, fatty, American stuff ;)

Thanks for the advice :)

The odd bacon roll I can manage... even if they only have the streaky, fatty, American stuff ;)

Thanks for the advice :)

Swap it for a Sausage Butty. I agree that Americans dont do bacon properly. Stick an Egg in it and we are talking.

Damn it. You have made me hungry now.

Less than 2 weeks before I sail. Look out for my review and tidbits of info on my return.

Swap it for a Sausage Butty. I agree that Americans dont do bacon properly. Stick an Egg in it and we are talking.

Damn it. You have made me hungry now.

Less than 2 weeks before I sail. Look out for my review and tidbits of info on my return.

I shall look forward to it!

And yeah... I could go a bacon and egg roll the now. Or maybe a hash brown and egg roll... runny yolk...

Might need to pop to Tesco on the way home! :D

Mike thanks so much I have found this very helpful! I am wondering if you did DIY excursions in places like Marseille, Lisbon and Cadiz, where we will going during our cruise later this summer--also if you went to Vigo or Cartagena interested in those as well. Hope you had a great trip!

An attempt at using the freestyle coke machine on the first day at sea:

I have another one with a bit of a walkabout of the royal promenade if anyone is interested.

An attempt at using the freestyle coke machine on the first day at sea:

I have another one with a bit of a walkabout of the royal promenade if anyone is interested.

Very disappointing to see the machine so empty. Royal Caribbean really need to be on top of replacing the syrup cartridges when empty. I know that on land the machines are all connected and can automatically reorder when getting low (taking into account stock not in the actual machine too, I believe) but how this works on the ship I don't know.

I'd like to think they're just getting to grips with the frequency changes are required and will eventually increase the number of cartridges they order and store on the ship to reflect the demand.

If you are going to put low fat cream cheese on a bagel, then you know nothing about food. ;)

Hey, I'd much rather have the normal stuff but you can't have that and lose weight at the same time! :(

Edit: well OK you can, but if I'm prioritising I'd rather enjoy my evening meal than breakfast... ;)

Edited by dst87

Hi guys, I am on board Anthem right now. Have to comment to breakfast conversation. Windjammer here is actually much more quieter and relaxed than other ships to have breakfast. Couple of days ago they had strawberries, awesome cherries and smoothies. I have always hated Windjammer in the mornings but now I absolutely love it!! I can also answer if you have any more questions about Anthem. :)

Mike thanks so much I have found this very helpful! I am wondering if you did DIY excursions in places like Marseille, Lisbon and Cadiz, where we will going during our cruise later this summer--also if you went to Vigo or Cartagena interested in those as well. Hope you had a great trip!

We did our own thing, as in walking around from where we docked in Gibraltar, Cartagena, Civitavecchia and La Spezia. All lovely places to wander around with a little planning.

Marseilles we did the ships city drive which surprised me at how much we took in even on a Sunday. Cadiz we went to the Jerez sherry winery which was surprisingly close and interesting. Lisbon a ships tour around the town and the aquarium which again was fascinating and in Vigo we took a tour to the border country which took us back to Portugal and a walled fortress called Valenca, very quaint.

Talking of food in 270 the beef sandwich is a must try, beautiful beef and you can add gravy, horseradish if desired.

It's lush!

Is this is famous beef on weck that I keep hearing people rave about.

I have to say I'm very excited about CaféTwo70 as it look wonderful in your photos and photos I've seen elsewhere. It's so much larger than I expected.

Talking of food in 270 the beef sandwich is a must try, beautiful beef and you can add gravy, horseradish if desired.

It's lush!

Is this is famous beef on weck that I keep hearing people rave about.

I have to say I'm very excited about CaféTwo70 as it look wonderful in your photos and photos I've seen elsewhere. It's so much larger than I expected.

Love those roast beef sandwiches. Love 270 - best venue at sea.

92174c3317aacf9ac618460ae7d01ee5.jpg