First time cruiser on allure

Two quick questions...

I keep reading about discounts for chops once you on board...I have made a reservation and paid for our dinner there already...should I cancel now and wait till we are on board to book hopefully with a discount? Can I still cancel for a refund once we sail on September 13th

I see all about the spa on the rcl site but see nothing about a salon...love to have my hair washed and dried mid trip! A treat....is this available?

Thanks

Two quick questions...

I keep reading about discounts for chops once you on board...I have made a reservation and paid for our dinner there already...should I cancel now and wait till we are on board to book hopefully with a discount? Can I still cancel for a refund once we sail on September 13th

I see all about the spa on the rcl site but see nothing about a salon...love to have my hair washed and dried mid trip! A treat....is this available?

Thanks

The spa also has hair styling services.

If you cancel Chops on board, you will get an onboard credit, not a credit card credit.

I will be cruising in Dec. 2015. Are the evenings cooler then on deck? I have always cruised previously in March or April. any recommendations of things to do on ship are welcome.

Still pretty warm in the Caribbean, even in the evenings.

I will be cruising in Dec. 2015. Are the evenings cooler then on deck? I have always cruised previously in March or April. any recommendations of things to do on ship are welcome.

Are you on the allure?? If so it is a meditaranean cruise...hoping we have cooler weather in mid September than the heat we are having here in Florida now! Should be nice and cool in December!

Be sure to book your shows ahead! They do book up!

Try Gioviann's Table and the Solarium Bistro for good food- if you book 3 you get a 30% discount but be sure to alert them when you check out of each restaurant- they give it back as cruise credits to use while on the ship.

Enjoy!!

Two quick questions...

Thanks

There sure is a salon- book when you first get on to get the time and day you want.

Two quick questions...

Thanks

Yes, we were offered a 20% discount while walking on board. So if I were you I would cancel your reservation and not prepay.

We have been off the Allure for 3 weeks now and we had MTD - because of that, we were continuously offered 50% off dinners at the Specialty Restaurants. Cruisers who were not on MTD were offered 20% discount. We got very lucky and ended up with Shakota/Hector in the American Icon DR - they were wonderful!! Everything you want your DR servers to be - Shakota made suggestions and the food was so terrific that we cancelled our reservations at the Specialty Restaurants. Just felt we would spend that $ elsewhere since we were very happy and content in the Amer Icon. We did eat at the Coastal Kitchen one evening and still preferred our friends S/H in the DR. I had a standing reservations with them each evening.