Another Barcelona Question: Logistics

Sigh....

We (4) are spending a day in Barcelona (going with Barcelona Day Tours), taking a half-day tour.

We are picked up at 9, then go to Park Guell. The tour ends at Sagrada Familia at about 11:30 with a half-hour explanation of the facades, after which we will go inside on our own with audio guides.

Question: Do we have time to include Casa Mila? That was the original plan but now I'm thinking it may be impossible.

Sigh....

We (4) are spending a day in Barcelona (going with Barcelona Day Tours), taking a half-day tour.

We are picked up at 9, then go to Park Guell. The tour ends at Sagrada Familia at about 11:30 with a half-hour explanation of the facades, after which we will go inside on our own with audio guides.

Question: Do we have time to include Casa Mila? That was the original plan but now I'm thinking it may be impossible.

I gather from your opening statement that you are spending a whole day in Barcelona but only half a day on this tour. This should leave you PLENTY of time to see Casa Mila. Take an inexpensive cab (it's actually not a very long walk either, past some pretty cool architecture). In our experience, you can do Casa Mila in 60-90 minutes, depending on how into it your group is. You can also get tickets in advance online, which will help you. And if your group is nuts for Gaudi, try Casa Battlo as well. You should have time for all.

Thank you so much. I thought it was too tight until my left-brained husband pointed out to me that a four-hour tour ends at 1:00, not 12:00. :rolleyes:

You never know, the castaways on Gilligan's Island went on a 3-hour tour and it took them 10 years and a movie to get back!!