Any sales after today?

dna529

Yesterday I booked an OV Guarantee on the Liberty 7 nights to southern caribbean for $399+port & tax, came to $490pp. I think that's a great deal since the 50% off sale ending today started at $504+port for OV.

Yesterday I booked an OV Guarantee on the Liberty 7 nights to southern caribbean for $399+port & tax, came to $490pp. I think that's a great deal since the 50% off sale ending today started at $504+port for OV.

I am trying to change my current booking. My planner is on vacation. Before he left he told me there was a $100 o.b.c. and I called and was told it is no longer offered. I am trying to book an 11 night and an o.b.c. would be wonderful.

If you know what sale is on after tonigh...let me know. Thank u.

Does anyone know if a new sale will start tomorrow after the reduced deposit sale ends?

I doubt anyone can accurately know this today :roll eyes:

Wake up tomorrow and you may (or may not) have an answer.

Just remember, most Carnival sales are really not sales at all, just a handful of cruises are reduced.

Just remember, most Carnival sales are really not sales at all, just a handful of cruises are reduced.

Sometimes TA 's know in advance and it is usually accurate, so there is no need to roll eyes.

I'm guessing that they will roll out some sort of promotion on Carnival Journeys because the cruise I'm interested in booking is only about 50% full according to another website. I do know that the solo bookings come out this week and I'm so hoping to grab a balcony at the solo rate. :) Fingers crossed!!!!

Wow, some people didn't take their happy pill today....

It was just a question people. :p

I find the Carnival sales are very non-sale'ish' and its best to book ES and take your price adjustments and OBC if they come. I do check often though, just to see if my price is the lowest still. So far it is, but one never knows.

Good luck! :D

Threadstarter seems upset that no one can accurately answer this question, but 615 CC members have read her post and not one of us "knows" the answer.

Carnival will likely advertise some sort of sale, there is certainly no assurance that it will include the cruise she is interested in.

Threadstarter seems upset that no one can accurately answer this question, but 615 CC members have read her post and not one of us "knows" the answer.

Carnival will likely advertise some sort of sale, there is certainly no assurance that it will include the cruise she is interested in.

2mxr4me.jpg

Try that. Ends Monday.

Edited by eponym

Not upset. Just tired of the snarky remarks to a genuine question. But I shouldn't be surprised. That's usually what happens on cc.

Not upset. Just tired of the snarky remarks to a genuine question. But I shouldn't be surprised. That's usually what happens on cc.

I totally understand your feelings on this. Just had the same thing happen to me on another thread I posted, simply asking a question, and instead had one person to totally criticize the entire post. Guess living in North Carolina, we are just used to being more courteous to others, lol. But like you stated it's just typical for cc.

However I do value all of the helpful information and knowledge I have gathered here from truely helpful and considerate people!

I totally understand your feelings on this. Just had the same thing happen to me on another thread I posted, simply asking a question, and instead had one person to totally criticize the entire post. Guess living in North Carolina, we are just used to being more courteous to others, lol. But like you stated it's just typical for cc.

However I do value all of the helpful information and knowledge I have gathered here from truely helpful and considerate people!

Unfortunately i am on 6 different forums and it is like this on everyone of them. This is the way society is becoming online. By being anonymous people are emboldened.

I had previously booked early saver but swapped today to the OBC promotion. Kept the same room, paid $80 extra but got $160 in OBC for a 4 day cruise. So we got an extra $80. We thought it was a good deal for us!

My PVP called and I told her I was waiting for a reduced deposit sale to book spring break next year. She said typically they have sales toward the end of the month and she would call me when they did. Sure enough, she called three days ago when the reduced deposit sale hit.