How to check account on X's web site?

rucruisn2

I've read postings of people checking their accounts for future cruises to see if credits have been applied. Can someone please tell me how to do this? When I look on-line at our reservation there is nothing I see about this. It would be alot easier for me to check on-line then to call my TA. Any time I call Celebrity they tell me I have to go thru the TA. Thanks as always for your help!!

I've read postings of people checking their accounts for future cruises to see if credits have been applied. Can someone please tell me how to do this? When I look on-line at our reservation there is nothing I see about this. It would be alot easier for me to check on-line then to call my TA. Any time I call Celebrity they tell me I have to go thru the TA. Thanks as always for your help!!
My experience to date has been that, if I book directly with Celebrity and leave it that way, my account information is available through Celebrity. If I book through Celebrity and move the booking to a TA, or book directly with a TA, it is not available through Celebrity. My feeling is that they if they're paying a TA a commission to handle the work, you should be using the resource that's getting paid to do it rather than theirs. Makes sense, actually, but it would be nice to have it both ways, at least online.

I concure with, canderson, if you booked with a TA, you have to get the credit information from them. After deposit, our receipt from our TA shows on board credits, to date. If you get any credits after deposit, you will have to ask your TA. :)

Archived