Sunshine Spa Showers

TinkyPatz

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but it has been around 4 years since my last cruise and I don't know if things have changed...

Is it still possible to use the showers in the Spa even if we don't have a spa cabin? If so, do we just walk in and head to the showers - no questions asked, or do we need a special magical key? :p

Last thread I found about this was from April of last year and I'd like to see if anyone has more updated info?

We're on the Sunshine in October.

Thanks in advance!!

There are two area for showers, atleast that was the case on the Breeze.

Two sets in the bathroom were the sauna is at by the GYM, and anyone can go in those.

Two other sets in the bathroom in the actual spa area, those have some side shower heads but nothing too speacial. I think in there they expect to see your SPA bracelet.

hope that helps some.

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but it has been around 4 years since my last cruise and I don't know if things have changed...

Is it still possible to use the showers in the Spa even if we don't have a spa cabin? If so, do we just walk in and head to the showers - no questions asked, or do we need a special magical key? :p

Last thread I found about this was from April of last year and I'd like to see if anyone has more updated info?

We're on the Sunshine in October.

Thanks in advance!!

to answer your question, YES, you can use the showers, anyone can. There are not a lot of people that know that though.

There are two area for showers, atleast that was the case on the Breeze.

Two sets in the bathroom were the sauna is at by the GYM, and anyone can go in those.

Two other sets in the bathroom in the actual spa area, those have some side shower heads but nothing too speacial. I think in there they expect to see your SPA bracelet.

hope that helps some.

Thank you, definitely helps!

to answer your question, YES, you can use the showers, anyone can. There are not a lot of people that know that though.

Ha, not trying to broadcast it, but husband would love to have the option since I have been know to take an hour or sixteen in the shower. :o

Is there anyone who has used the gym showers on a Dream Class ship (Breeze or Dream - I've been in those) and the Sunshine and would make a comparison for me?

It is just up the stairs from our cabin and I found on Dream Class that they had shower doors and so much more room (translate, easier to shave your legs) than a standard cabin shower. Are they the same size or even close?

Ha, not trying to broadcast it, but husband would love to have the option since I have been know to take an hour or sixteen in the shower. :o[/quote

one of the reasons we get spa deck. If you are waiting for a pokey roommate, go down to the spa and shower off. Use their towels.:)

Ha, not trying to broadcast it, but husband would love to have the option since I have been know to take an hour or sixteen in the shower. :o[/quote

one of the reasons we get spa deck. If you are waiting for a pokey roommate, go down to the spa and shower off. Use their towels.:)

:D HAHAHA yes :o I just wanted to make sure that DH was not gonna be stinky at the MDR :eek:

Is there anyone who has used the gym showers on a Dream Class ship (Breeze or Dream - I've been in those) and the Sunshine and would make a comparison for me?

It is just up the stairs from our cabin and I found on Dream Class that they had shower doors and so much more room (translate, easier to shave your legs) than a standard cabin shower. Are they the same size or even close?

Dream and Sunshine are very similar, although, I didn't shave my legs in either ;)

Edited by fuddrules