It's July.... who's cruising this month?

hiccups

Hiccups,

We're probably going to do and trip to Zaanse Schans. We're not doing the Ann Frank house, but we'll do a walking tour as well as the Van Gogh and he Maritime museum.

We board the ship on Friday, and it sets sail Saturday afternoon (Aug. 1). We'll probably miss the big canal pride parade on Saturday.

FuelScience

We leave for Amsterdam on the 29th. We'll have to wave to each other there or on the river :)

We have the Anne Frank House scheduled for the afternoon of the 31st, and are thinking about a food tour. I want to do a biking tour, but I don't think I can talk DH into it!

We received our documents last night! I wasn't positive what hotel we'd be in, but it's the Grand Hotel Amrath in Amsterdam.

Our tickets, etc. came in a little zippered portfolio, and we received two luggage tags.

I did a mock booking yesterday to check on cabins still available, and the ship appears to be at about 75% capacity. No upgrade on our tickets, darn it :D But of course we can always pay for one if we decide to splurge once we get there!