middle name

Sousa60

When originally booking I forgot our middle names on the online form, I later phoned P&O to correct this, however the cruise personaliser and now the stickers still don't contain our middle names, do l phone them again for peace of mind!

Never bother sorting mine out. It's not on my passport, but p&o have it. If I book sometimes the travel agent pull it through, it never gets mentioned. My wife's is spelt wrong and they never say anything to her

I think it depends on whether it is on your passport or not. It may not matter but for peace of mind I usually try and make sure my passport and booking match.

Due to this post I checked our cruisers and found that on one of our booking's the middle names were missing :eek:.

So I gave them a ring using P&O Cruises, 0800 0523840.

Someone had posted this number on another topic -the bill of rights- thanks for that;)

A guy at P&O checked our booking and put the middle names in for us and also sent us out a amended booking confirmation via E-mail ,

which now shows our full names .

I have now printed this out ready to take with our passports on holiday as the guy at P&O advised that if these two match then we need not worry.

Hope this helps:)