GSC Cabanas- GEM

ttrmom

too little to late! All cabanas are booked for the cruise that leaves on sat- what are the chances that people change their mind and some open up? how easy (or hard) is it to get the clamshell chairs?

thanks

too little to late! All cabanas are booked for the cruise that leaves on sat- what are the chances that people change their mind and some open up? how easy (or hard) is it to get the clamshell chairs?

thanks

I would make the Shore Excursion Desk my first stop as they may reserve some Cabanas for sale onboard. I believe the clam shells are fairly easy to get but again the ShorEx desk is the place to go.

thanks

if you are in suite or the Haven, the Concierge may have some reserved. if any they reserved don't get booked, they may be available the night before or early morning of GSC. you needed to book as soon as bookimg open up though. Good Luck

If you're in a suite, and it may only be owners suites and above, you get a letter telling you how to contact the pre cruise concierge. We have and ordered everything we wanted only to find they never sent it to the ship, and we had to have the butler and concierge fix it, three cruises, two different ships, three different concierges. Two different deluxe owners suites (one of them twice). My opinion of the Miami operations group is they should be let go, they do little besides accepting your payments.

thanks

I don't want to be a spoil sport, but your changes are slim to none,they don't reserve the Cabanas ( I have asked on board) and they do sell out very fast.

I already booked ours for our cruise next May, so the sooner you book the more changes to get one....but check on board anyway, just in case someone

changed their mind.....good luck to you and happy cruising.Clam Shells are pretty easy to get, try to get the ones with the netted back, for airflow or they get pretty hot inside.

If you're in a suite, and it may only be owners suites and above, you get a letter telling you how to contact the pre cruise concierge. We have and ordered everything we wanted only to find they never sent it to the ship, and we had to have the butler and concierge fix it, three cruises, two different ships, three different concierges. Two different deluxe owners suites (one of them twice). My opinion of the Miami operations group is they should be let go, they do little besides accepting your payments.

Agree! They will do anything to make a sale, including not telling the truth.

We did reserve a clamshell (vented) while onboard. If you want a quiet beach, go to the lagoon area.