Cabin Bait and Switch by Princess - Watch out for this!

peggy10

cabin. We normally try to book cabin with a cabin above and below us. But on Celebrity Summit, for various reasons we were in a cabin just below carpeted area of buffet. I expected to hear a lot of noise, BUT HEARD ALMOST NOTHING. The only reason I wrote almost, it that once I heard faint footsteps for a few seconds. I would book that cabin again on that ship- So I think the poster will be pleasantly surprised.

A "meta" upgrade is to a higher/better cabin TYPE. For instance, mini-suite to a full suite. Chances are relatively slim.

I know but one can always hope :). But then again Mike could love it and want suites all the time and that would limit my trips. So maybe I'll have it removed.

If your cabin is needed, you will be contacted and offered a free upgrade (no increase in cost/insurance) even if you have marked "no upgrade". Although rare, it does happen.

Also, first time cruisers with Princess seem to be upgraded from balcony to mini suite more often than long-time Princess passengers.

MARAPRINCE

If you are listening upgrade fairy I am available for an upgrade or bait and switch. I usually travel on my own so have an interior cabin which I pay double for. Over 25 cruises and still waiting for you, upgrade fairy. lOL

[quote name='Aquahound']If an upgrade is a bait and switch, I'd be happy with being bait-and-switched every time! :D Besides, if you don't like the new location, I've always found the cruise lines are willing to move you to another room of the same category if you just ask.[/QUOTE]

I'll drink to that! :D