e mail re perks offer

hcat

Received e mail...Lady Liberty was in a hot tub or bathtub....

it said, among other things:

"We're adding an extra BANG for your Fourth of July celebration. Book by July 5 and enjoy $25 deposits, plus incredible low rates for additional guests.*

But hurry-because it's also your last chance to choose from three exciting options: Free Beverage Packages, Free Tips, or an Onboard Credit."

these were short term offers if booked by July 5th involving a choice among the perks & a $25 deposit....for limited dates and itins...I did not follow all the details or ultra fine print, but anyone interested can check further...

.I dId not have luck copy & pasting the Lady Liberty in tub...I was taken back a bit by the depiction of Lady Liberty but I guess interps of Modern Luxury can vary!

Edited by hcat

I got the same pricing offer, but alas, with a whale on it. :) I've been looking for remaining Alaska cruises which their cookies used for a targeted marketing program, but it missed we are now booked. What surprised about the email was why is X offering this great "perk deal" when the Bundle pricing has already been rolled out to agents? Thanks for sharing your decidedly more svelte photo.

Ellis Island in the background. Decapitated. Good grief! What's next?

July4th_2_123go_Hero_zpsfyslhyix.jpg

Give Lady Liberty a break! All those years standing there just looking at the water and watching the cruise ships go by, feet sore and tired. I don't blame her for taking a vacation. :D

Give Lady Liberty a break! All those years standing there just looking at the water and watching the cruise ships go by, feet sore and tired. I don't blame her for taking a vacation. :D

I find it clever :)

I give the advertising department an A+ for Lady Liberty..She looks quite content lounging in a tub.

Victoria

Some powerful symbols of our liberty and friendship with other nations should not be trivialized...

worse than the hot tub Liberty babe, was seeing the pedestal without her....too much like NYC when towers were down!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA!

Some powerful symbols of our liberty and friendship with other nations should not be trivialized...

worse than the hot tub Liberty babe, was seeing the pedestal without her....too much like NYC when towers were down!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA!

The angry cloud-face above her seems to agree with you [emoji3]

Edited by mattjs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA!

Nothing is sacred anymore.