Third drinks package on the way?

DYKWIA

I notice on the UK website celebrity has a promo on for bookings worldwide through to 2017 where they've introduced a STANDARD drinks package in addition to the ClAssic and Premium.

It features a smaller list of allowed drinks, lower daily limits, no coffee - wonder if this will be the drinks package that gets aligned to GO BiG when they roll out their new pricing structure.

I notice on the UK website celebrity has a promo on for bookings worldwide through to 2017 where they've introduced a STANDARD drinks package in addition to the ClAssic and Premium.

It features a smaller list of allowed drinks, lower daily limits, no coffee - wonder if this will be the drinks package that gets aligned to GO BiG when they roll out their new pricing structure.

I would have thought it's going to be the norm moving forward, Clelbrity is obviously going down the AI route.

It's already been said in the press release that the standard choice will include the classic package & people that choose the allin option will get the premium package...

It's already been said in the press release that the standard choice will include the classic package & people that choose the allin option will get the premium package...

Ah, but they've already created that package and offered it in the UK...so don't be surprised to see it come back as a promotional offering.....and perhaps, don't be surprised to see the classic package become the new standard drink package (which they already tried in 2014 and backtracked due to customer reaction).

Perhaps as part of the announcement, they change the classic package to include only those things in the "standard" package (for new bookings, to avoid the problems raised last year)....and increase the cost to upgrade to the premium package.

Lots of options...lots of speculation....but we'll find out Monday, I hope.