Allure-departing Barcelona-Oct 2015-menus-cruise compass

Sussi,

You´re Excel sheet is listing the US menus. There are slightly different from the menus used in Europe like there´s no Fisherman´s Plate (lobster) and the Shrimp Gyoza turns into a Chicken Gyoza.

Goldensax,

You will find all MDR menus in my review including photos of the dishes we had. If you use google translate even my writing might make some sense (text is in German).

Sorry but the Compasses are 6 pages for each day and I don´t see any sense to make photos or scans of those as the print is really fine and hard to read on a photo. If you do have any specific questions I´m happy to look it up and answer them.

steamboats

Sussi,

You´re Excel sheet is listing the US menus. There are slightly different from the menus used in Europe like there´s no Fisherman´s Plate (lobster) and the Shrimp Gyoza turns into a Chicken Gyoza.

Goldensax,

You will find all MDR menus in my review including photos of the dishes we had. If you use google translate even my writing might make some sense (text is in German).

Sorry but the Compasses are 6 pages for each day and I don´t see any sense to make photos or scans of those as the print is really fine and hard to read on a photo. If you do have any specific questions I´m happy to look it up and answer them.

steamboats

Thank you. 😃

Sussi,

Goldensax,

steamboats

Hi can you tell me if there's a white party any night - we went to one on splendour round pool

Hi can you tell me if there's a white party any night - we went to one on splendour round pool

There's no white party on Allure - they have a glow party in Studio B which is aimed at young people. They have a couple of party nights in the Solarium, but no white party.

No White Party, no The Quest!

Parties/Game Shows:

Barcelona: 5:30 pm Sail Away Party with Dreamworks Charakters, Aqua Theater

Palma de Mallorca: 11:15 pm 80´s Flashback Dance Party, Dazzles / 1:45 am ESCAPE Party by Malibu, Solarium / 10:30 pm Majority Rules Game Show, Dazzles

Marseilles: 9:30 pm Motown, Funk, Hip Hop & More Dance Party with Center Piece, Dazzles

La Spezia: 10 pm 70´s Disco Inferno Street Party, Royal Promenade

Civitavecchia: 9:45 pm 50´s & 60´s Rock ´n Roll Party, Dazzles / 11 pm Battle of Sexes Game Show, Dazzles

Sea Day: 10 pm Pajama Dance Party (18+ only), Blaze

Naples: 11 pm "Twenty" by Absolut Party (18+ only), Solarium

steamboats

User A&L Ont is working on a review now that will include the compasses. It's from the Rome-embarkation, but the entertainment will be the same.

I've attached the menu in this post. They should be in the same order in the Excel-sheet as they are from the Barcelona-embarkation.

[ATTACH]354716[/ATTACH]

Thank you for your time. 😀😀