what do you all think about the Glory?

anamarieus

We always cruise this time if year. We were on the Glory last year Nov 1 . We spent our Anniversary on HMC. While this Nov 1, we cruise the Breeze, we will book the Glory 2016 , Halloween, because they will be going to HMC. Also, we loved the ship and crew! Enjoy!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
hi! I noticed you said you've sailed in October. I was wondering about your weather experience!

my first cruise on the valor was in October and it rained in Belize. Smooth sailing though, but I always get seasick first day.

this upcoming cruise we are sailing on Halloween day, so I hope its nice!!!!!

my first cruise on the valor was in October and it rained in Belize. Smooth sailing though, but I always get seasick first day.

this upcoming cruise we are sailing on Halloween day, so I hope its nice!!!!!

My hubby and I will be sailing with you on Halloween! We are so excited! As for the seasickness I would suggest ginger pills. I found them on Amazon and worked for me till I got my sea legs. I'm thinking after 14 days I'm going to get land sick ha ha ha!

My hubby and I will be sailing with you on Halloween! We are so excited! As for the seasickness I would suggest ginger pills. I found them on Amazon and worked for me till I got my sea legs. I'm thinking after 14 days I'm going to get land sick ha ha ha!

Gravol does have ginger pills and it works! I also hear green apples are good for seasickness......my last cruise in November on a RCI cruise, our waiter says green apples work too. We had rough seas on our last day and a lot of people had gotten seasick. Funny i had green apple flavoured candy when I was feeling a little on the cruise, and it worked!

We got married on the Glory in December 2012. We had our reception in the White Heat Disco & our ceremony on the beach in St. Thomas. The Glory will always hold a special place in my heart! We actually just booked her again for December 2016 Western Caribbean, woo! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Did her in January then again in Aug with the kids. Best cruise ever that we had had to date was our Jan cruise on her! We can not wait to go back this Jan. Make sure to see David in the EA Sports Bar! Also Imre in the dinning room was very good. If Igor is back he will be in the Bar Blue (the cigar/smoking bar if you smoke) and is awesome!

I loved the Glory, she was my first "big" CCL ship. Prior to her, all my cruises we're on Fantasy Class ships. She was great, we had a blast. Wee Jimmy was the CD back then, I'm sure he's probably not with the company anymore.

I enjoyed the hot tub in the gym that the OP mentioned. I thought Carnival had removed them from all the ships by now. They all used to have them, and I was sad to see them being phased out.

Is her sushi bar still intact? All the ships I've been on over the past couple of years have had the Taste Bar in place of sushi.

Edited by DarthGrady

51 days til we set sail for 14 Night Journey Cruise!!! So very excited!! I cant wait to eat at the fish and chips again! Ate there on the Valor and loved it!

I love being out on the open water. so much fun :)

Edited by anamarieus

• 3 weeks later...