Mo Bay with a 3 year old

LSUTigers2008

I posted this in ports of call as well. My family and I are going on a Carnival cruise in April 2016. I wanted to purchase our Montego Bay excursion through Carnival but there isn't much of a selection so I guess I will need to book with a private company. We will be traveling with our 3 year old son. Well, he will be 3 exactly one month after we sail. What are some recommendations with a reputable company? I was thinking of doing just a beach day in Jamaica. I think we are going to do Stingray City in Cayman and a dolphin encounter in Cozumel. Thanks for your help!

LSU - was in Jamaica back in 2013 and 2015 with our DD. 8-months in 2013 and 2.5 years in 2015.

In 2015 we used Resort for a Day. They were fantastic. In fact we were actually scheduled to port in Falmouth and were booked to go to Jewel Runaway Bay. The ship docked in Mo Bay due to weather and Resort for a Day was quickly able to change our reservation and took us to Hilton Rose Hall. Rose Hall is in Mo Bay and had a great beach, decent food but an amazing water park. My DD refused to leave the pool. She had so much fun on the slides and in the lazy river. Resort for a Day would be my reco.