Air conditioning

Kohara

Can I adjust air from our room or his the whole ship the same temperature?

You can adjust it up or down (warmer or cooler) as much as you want in your own cabin. :)

Edited by TrumpyNor

FYI when adjusting your own temperature in your cabin do not have the snowflake button. This only allows the cabin to get to its max cooling point and then the air conditioning shuts off. Use the buttons to control how cool or warm you want to

FYI when adjusting your own temperature in your cabin do not have the snowflake button. This only allows the cabin to get to its max cooling point and then the air conditioning shuts off. Use the buttons to control how cool or warm you want to

Thank you for that info! I had no clue how it worked. I thought the snowflake button just wasn't working correctly, so I just used the other buttons. Now I know for next time.

Are the controls for room temp available on Norwegian spirit? My wife and I are doing a 12 day Med cruise this october

Yes...you will have your own controls. We took this cruise last November and everything worked great

Can I adjust air from our room or his the whole ship the same temperature?

Yes, each cabin has a thermostat. It doesn't have the actual temp listed,but a switch that can be adjusted up or down very easily. We have no problems with the temps except I like it cooler at night than hubby. I would suggest and others will agree, bring a light sweater with you just in case you get chilly in the showroom or the restaurants.

Every one of the ships in our signature had separate A/C controls. On some cruises we could not get them cold enough, so we make sure we pulled the curtains when leaving the room. It was reasonably cold... we just like it even colder, especially for sleeping.