Divina Connecting Cabin Question

FLBeachwalker

We are booked in a connecting cabin on the Divina and I am concerned that we will be able to hear our neighbors more than usual. I am an extremely light sleeper:( Does anyone have firsthand experience with connecting cabins? Thanks in advance!

I've been in a connecting cabin a couple of times. Once was with my parents in the adjoining cabin so we won't discuss THAT one, :eek:

Unless your neighbours are particularly noisy or have loud voices, there shouldn't be a problem. If they are, you'd hear them anyway LOL. Hopefully they won't be night owls who disregard the fact that others next to them may be sleeping!

We are booked in a connecting cabin on the Divina and I am concerned that we will be able to hear our neighbors more than usual. I am an extremely light sleeper:( Does anyone have firsthand experience with connecting cabins? Thanks in advance!

Yes,you will have problem with neighbors, I booked one by mistake and figured it out 2 days before cruise. We been lucky to have older couple as a neighbor but still I could hear them . :cool: