Oasis & Ice Cream?

I have been searching posts here and have learned that there are 3 free soft ice cream machines operating from 11:30 to 6 at the pool, Wipe Out, and H2O Zone. 1) Is there any place to get FREE regular ice cream or sherbet/sorbet during the day? 2) Where are all the locations we can we buy some? This ice-cream loving family needs to know. Thank you.

I have been searching posts here and have learned that there are 3 free soft ice cream machines operating from 11:30 to 6 at the pool, Wipe Out, and H2O Zone. 1) Is there any place to get FREE regular ice cream or sherbet/sorbet during the day? 2) Where are all the locations we can we buy some? This ice-cream loving family needs to know. Thank you.

There will be free ice cream every night in the Main Dining Room during dinner. Also, I believe Cafe Promenade has ice cream for extra cost.

You can buy ice cream at Cups and Scoops on the Boardwalk. On sea days they were open from 10 am until midnight. You can see open times on the Compass posted in the link in my signature. If I remember right, you can also order regular ice cream from the room service menu. I can't remember where I saved the room service menu picture to double check though. :)

PS: Nope... just saw the room service menu... no ice cream

Edited by APDMOM
Add PS

I have been searching posts here and have learned that there are 3 free soft ice cream machines operating from 11:30 to 6 at the pool, Wipe Out, and H2O Zone.

Is the soft serve ice cream or yogurt? This ice cream loving family also needs to know where we can get FREE ice cream during the day. :cool:

Is the soft serve ice cream or yogurt? This ice cream loving family also needs to know where we can get FREE ice cream during the day. :cool:

Yogurt. No free ice cream during the day.