Jet Blue

monicajay

I know this is not particular to Celebrity but sometimes we forget to check the airline board.

Also, for the first time ever neither me or my husband received an e-mail I happened to read about it on FB.

Jet Blue Spring flights now available.

Just booked for March 2016.

I know this is not particular to Celebrity but sometimes we forget to check the airline board.

Also, for the first time ever neither me or my husband received an e-mail I happened to read about it on FB.

Thanks for the update - we didn't receive an email notice of schedule opening either. The Jet Blue prices have really increased since they launched their new pricing structure. We ended up booking through SouthWest for less than half of the Jet Blue price. So sad they decided to become like all the other airlines.

Thanks for sharing.

MonicaJay - thank you so much for posting! I looked a couple weeks ago and they weren't up - as soon as I saw your posting today I jumped on it and was able to book around trip for $200! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Love all the help everyone on cruisecritic gives! Now if I could only find a hotel room at a decent price. March must be a big convention time along with spring break!

Thanks for the update - we didn't receive an email notice of schedule opening either. The Jet Blue prices have really increased since they launched their new pricing structure. We ended up booking through SouthWest for less than half of the Jet Blue price. So sad they decided to become like all the other airlines.

Not sure if I'd say the base price went up, but costs for extra legroom jumped and now they charge to check a bag(s). Their price now, is not much different than everyone else. So, we won't be choosing JB unless their schedule works better.

I looked yesterday, to find what their fares were from BTV to FLL. Over $900!!! I guess not, I booked a direct flight from Montreal for $480. Today, I went in just to check again and those dates are not available. I'm thinking yesterday's were a mistake and they are repricing. I hope I don't regret my hasty booking.

I looked yesterday, to find what their fares were from BTV to FLL. Over $900!!! I guess not, I booked a direct flight from Montreal for $480. Today, I went in just to check again and those dates are not available. I'm thinking yesterday's were a mistake and they are repricing. I hope I don't regret my hasty booking.

I had issues yesterday with Jet Blue. The return flight from San Juan that I was looking for was pricing at $827.00 per person. I got a tip from the Cruise Air board on cruise critics to search through google flights. I did so and was able to connect to the Jet Blue site and booked the same return flight for $221.00 per person. Early today I could not even get their web site. I think that they are having some issues with their site.

I think they are having trouble with their site. I could not get prices by putting in my dates, but then I could get there through Fare Finder. Also, don't forget that sometimes better times and prices come up when you search one way flights instead of round trip.

I had issues yesterday with Jet Blue. The return flight from San Juan that I was looking for was pricing at $827.00 per person. I got a tip from the Cruise Air board on cruise critics to search through google flights. I did so and was able to connect to the Jet Blue site and booked the same return flight for $221.00 per person. Early today I could not even get their web site. I think that they are having some issues with their site.

I hope it's a Jet Blue website problem. I was the one who posted yesterday about going through Google Flights. Doing that, yesterday my daughter purchased r/t Boston-St. Thomas for 2/13-2/20 for @ $400. This is a fantastic price for President's Week.

We need 3 more tickets for my other daughter's family, JFK-STT r/t. Today Google Flights is showing $456 for those dates. When I click "Buy on Jet Blue", those flights start at $1,100 and go up to $1,800. That's per person, not for all 3. Either the entire East Coast is flying to St. Thomas for President's Week or it's a website problem. Anyone know?

I would wait and try later, their website right now has reverted back to saying that they don't have any flight availability after Feb. 10, which is wrong.

Also I am just curious about what cruise you have that leaves from St. Thomas?

I would wait and try later, their website right now has reverted back to saying that they don't have any flight availability after Feb. 10, which is wrong.

Also I am just curious about what cruise you have that leaves from St. Thomas?

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll do that. I got that same message last night.

We're not taking a cruise. We've rented a house on St. John for the week. We've done this with other couples for the past several years but this year we decided to treat our DD's and grandkids.