My Time Dinning ??

After a boat load (pun intended :D) of cruises this will be the first with my time dinning. My question is we have 5 booking #'s, can you link them and just do one reservation online or how does that work when you have a lot of different booking #'s but all want to eat together? Our dinning isn't opened yet so I can't experiment:(

Edited by whitshel

After a boat load (pun intended :D) of cruises this will be the first with my time dinning. My question is we have 5 booking #'s, can you link them and just do one reservation online or how does that work when you have a lot of different booking #'s but all want to eat together? Our dinning isn't opened yet so I can't experiment:(

When you have the booking numbers linked, you should be able to use Royal's website to make reservations for all the guests. You should see a button to add guests from another booking number. You will need the booking numbers from the other guests.

Edited by clarea

Bob gave you good advice, but I would like to add:

If you call after you have "Tried" the online thing. Tell them you want a table for 10 with the SAME waiters every night. Tell them the booking numbers and make sure they ARE linked. You can also look at your cruise online and at the bottom of the page, it should show the linked numbers.

As soon as you get onboard.......

Go to the Dining Room and check (they will have a station set up just for you).

Make sure they have reserved a 10-Top for every night with the same people, and Same Waiters. Sometimes they say, "We will do our best to provide the same waiters, but can't guarantee it", but we have always gotten it.

Hope This Helps

Edited by DHADEN

If you call after you have "Tried" the online thing. Tell them you want a table for 10 with the SAME waiters every night. Tell them the booking numbers and make sure they ARE linked. You can also look at your cruise online and at the bottom of the page, it should show the linked numbers.

Make sure they have reserved a 10-Top for every night with the same people, and Same Waiters. Sometimes they say, "We will do our best to provide the same waiters, but can't guarantee it", but we have always gotten it.

So why wouldnt you just do set dining? Large group, same waiter, whats the difference?

So why wouldnt you just do set dining? Large group, same waiter, whats the difference?

Because you can eat at whatever time you want to

Like "dacsmom" said; the timing is the difference. We LOVE the Traditional Dining Room because of the Same Table - Same Table Mates - Same Waiters.

Whenever they make the Main Seating at 5:30 instead of 6:00 we switch to "My-Time" and get a table at 6:30 or 7:00. That way, we get the best of both worlds.;)

If everyone has MTD, there is no need to "link" anything. Show up together and be seated together! So easy!

I would imagine with a group of that size it might be quite a wait. As in on land restaurants, reservations are highly recommended for large parties bc there is only so many places you can put them. Thats why it would seem so much easier to do traditional to me, a lot less hassle:p