Island Princess -Anyone recently back??

joanne70

We are on the July 21 Mediterranean Cruise and just wondering if the aft vibrations were better (lessened) after the propulsion problem was fixed?

We have one of the new Lido suites, so I am hoping it won't be too bad. TIA

The Island should currently be docked in Venice for the overnight, so the passengers have not officially disembarked yet.

I am also on the July 21st cruise and have one of the newly added cabins. I too am very concerned about the vibration issues that have been reported. This cruise is sold out, so not much hope to move if we have a real problem. Have you been to the roll call for our cruise?

Thanks for the info. I wasn't paying attention to the date and hadn't realized they were still onboard. [emoji5]️

I have not been to the roll call yet. I'll go check it out. Thanks!

We will be on the July 21st Cruise. Does anyone know what time we have to be off the ship on the last day please? I've been told 10am but our flight home isn't until 3pm!

That is correct - have you thought about taking a Princess tour ? Great way to spend the extra time - your bags will be on the tour with you and they'll drop you at the airport. Just a thought! Many possibilities :)