Just picked up Documents for Viking Cities of Light

cruisegirl68

We just received our documents for our cruise. We are leaving for Paris on August 5th. I would appreciate any suggestions for dinner in Paris. It will be our first time there. Also if anyone has been on this cruise I would appreciate any thoughts on the optional tours. Thanks ahead of time. I am starting to get excited!

You might want to check out the restaurant reviews on TripAdvisor. Have found some good ones there. Sorry can't help with any specific places. Only place that I remember clearly is the pizza place on the Champs Elysees that we ate at and spent $56 in Diet Coke for our family of 4 (2 each). Will never forget THAT place. :cool:

We ate dinner at Le Casse Noix near the Eiffel Tower then walked the few blocks to see the light on the Tower sparkle at 9:55 (or 10:55, etc.). It's a small restaurant that opened at 7:00 and was full by 8:00 (we had reservations). They have a menu to start choosing your "courses," then you can substitute with items from a blackboard. Maybe the blackboard items change weekly? You can read reviews on TripAdvisor. Our group agreed that it was the best meal we had on our trip and being able to walk over to the Eiffel Tower to see the lights was a bonus!