Hours for Guys and Blue Iguana?

MaiTaiMary

When are Guys Burgers and the Blue Iguana open? Only sea days? Also wondering is they were open for dinner.

Thanks.

Every day not just sea days for both...

Blue open for breakfast and lunch until 2:30pm...

Guys open from 12noon to 6pm...

I believe Guy's opens around noon and closes around 6P regardless of sea or port days.

Blue Iguana is open for breakfast (good burritos, arpeas and huevos rancheros) 7A to 10:30A and then for lunch from noon to 2:30P.

Neither are open for dinner or late night.

When are Guys Burgers and the Blue Iguana open? Only sea days? Also wondering is they were open for dinner.

Thanks.

Varies by ship. On Conquest few weeks ago and Iguana was open until 6pm. Guys was open past 6pm. Both were open during day. Iguana served breakfast then lunch. I think Guys opened at noon.

I went back and checked my funtimes just to be sure. On the Breeze in June Guy's Burgers was open from 12 to 6 everyday. Bluelguana Cantina was open for breakfast from 7-10:30 and lunch from 12-2:30.

Varies by ship. On Conquest few weeks ago and Iguana was open until 6pm. Guys was open past 6pm. Both were open during day. Iguana served breakfast then lunch. I think Guys opened at noon.

MaiTaiMary,

Once you're on board the Magic you'll find all the eateries hours listed in the daily Fun Times which gets delivered to your cabin each night.

Just asked John Heald on Facebook about this and his answer was on select nights Guys will be open past 6

I can validate that guys was open after 6pm every night on the Conquest a few weeks ago with the exception of one night, the night we were in Curaçao as we were not in that area anytime after 6pm.

MaiTaiMary,

Once you're on board the Magic you'll find all the eateries hours listed in the daily Fun Times which gets delivered to your cabin each night.

But she wont find the hours of Guys or Blue Iguana if she is on the Magic.

If Mary asking about Guys or BI she better be sailing on Triumph or Freedom.