Avalon, and now Uniworld waiving solo supplement

remydiva

There is a thread about Avalon waiving the solo supplement on ALL its itineraries and today I got an email from Uniworld waving the fee of 'some' of its 2015 and 2016 itineraries.

Out of curiosity, I attempted to see what the cost was on a date where the fee was waived when compared to the usual per person fee on another week.

Maybe it is just me, but I kept hitting 'click here' and click there and never did see a price. There was a 'request quote' box where you needed to contact them with all your info but surely the price should be available on line.

otherwise how can you be sure it is what they say it is vs a cabin price.

There is a thread about Avalon waiving the solo supplement on ALL its itineraries and today I got an email from Uniworld waving the fee of 'some' of its 2015 and 2016 itineraries.

Out of curiosity, I attempted to see what the cost was on a date where the fee was waived when compared to the usual per person fee on another week.

Maybe it is just me, but I kept hitting 'click here' and click there and never did see a price. There was a 'request quote' box where you needed to contact them with all your info but surely the price should be available on line.

otherwise how can you be sure it is what they say it is vs a cabin price.

Uniworld's website has the regular price, so you can base it off of that. Our cruise is one that Uniworld is now waiving the supplement; when I checked last week it was at about 75% occupancy.