Back home from Yacht Club on the MSC Fantasia

Norwegian Cruiser 73

Good evening :)

We are back home again after a wonderful cruise in the Yacht Club onboard the lovely MSC Fantasia. We sailed from Bacelona which is my favourite embarkation port in the Western Med. Everything is so easy and the cruise terminal facilities excellent. MSC replaced Tunisia on this itinerary with Valletta, Malta but the time in port is far to short, just from 07 AM to 13 PM. The food and service was as always lovely in YC and it was very nice to meet some crewmembers from our last cruise in YC, on the MSC Divina from Miami last summer. Wonderful weather all week long.

Here are some videos from MSC Fantasia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSN3t_rfGYA

Next cruise in YC will be on the MSC Meravglia from Genova in 2017 :) Already booked!

Edited by Norwegian Cruiser 73

Nice vids Per!!!! Which deck 12 aft stateroom were you filming from? We stayed in 12266 on MSC Divina back in April and your location on the Fantasia looks very similar to the view we had.

Thank you very much Mike:) I'm glad you liked them. I was filming from the staircase area starboard side on deck 12 towards the balcony cabins. The balconies on this deck as well as deck 11 and 10 are really nice and huge. Did you like them?

Thank you very much Mike:) I'm glad you liked them. I was filming from the staircase area starboard side on deck 12 towards the balcony cabins. The balconies on this deck as well as deck 11 and 10 are really nice and huge. Did you like them?

Nothing can compete with the Yacht Club Per,,,but we really did enjoy our aft balcony stateroom,,,especially the size of the balcony!!! Very quiet,,very little foot traffic and the views were great!!!

2L0A0500_zpszxnovkan.jpg

2L0A0499_zpsu9kxbrxo.jpg

Good evening :)

We are back home again after a wonderful cruise in the Yacht Club onboard the lovely MSC Fantasia. We sailed from Bacelona which is my favourite embarkation port in the Western Med. Everything is so easy and the cruise terminal facilities excellent. MSC replaced Tunisia on this itinerary with Valletta, Malta but the time in port is far to short, just from 07 AM to 13 PM. The food and service was as always lovely in YC and it was very nice to meet some crewmembers from our last cruise in YC, on the MSC Divina from Miami last summer. Wonderful weather all week long.

Here are some videos from MSC Fantasia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSN3t_rfGYA

Next cruise in YC will be on the MSC Meravglia from Genova in 2017 :) Already booked!

Thanks so much for sharing your superb videos.

Nothing can compete with the Yacht Club Per,,,but we really did enjoy our aft balcony stateroom,,,especially the size of the balcony!!! Very quiet,,very little foot traffic and the views were great!!!

Great photos Mike, it is a nice location on the Fantasiaclass. I've never had a aft balcony but I would like to try that someday.