Pizza Party

plucasana

Hi all, has anyone preordered the pizza party and can tell me if the price of 35€ (40$~) is per person or per party?

The discription suggests the latter but if you try to book it, you can choose between adult and kids, which would not make sense???

tia sandra57871a14da70c814b260425933d219f4.jpg

Hi all, has anyone preordered the pizza party and can tell me if the price of 35€ (40$~) is per person or per party?

The discription suggests the latter but if you try to book it, you can choose between adult and kids, which would not make sense???

tia sandra

I haven't come across this and it's not available to me to pre-book for my upcoming Divina cruise so I don't know much about the actual offer. However, I would imagine that the price is for the pizza with a bottle of wine which is why they would want to know if the "party" is for 'kids' as the wine would be substituted with soft drinks.

Another observation I'd make is that the "party" concept is a marketing ploy to sell the metre length pizza as a sharing experience, as an alternative to dining in the MDR and increasing sales in the Specialty food areas.