Cabins 8197 & 8162

HEINER

Doesn't anyone have any information on these cabins? It looks like they have a larger balcony. Any pictures would be great!

Thanks, so much for any information you can give us.. We are new to Celebrity but not new to cruising.

Betty

Doesn't anyone have any information on these cabins? It looks like they have a larger balcony. Any pictures would be great!

Thanks, so much for any information you can give us.. We are new to Celebrity but not new to cruising.

Betty

You're talking about an S-Class ship, I'm sure. Both have large balconies with 8197 being the largest (3x normal size), and 8162 larger (2x normal size). Both staterooms have bed by the bath.

You're talking about an S-Class ship, I'm sure. Both have large balconies with 8197 being the largest (3x normal size), and 8162 larger (2x normal size). Both staterooms have bed by the bath.

Wine-0 I have been using your chart that you posted so helpful with information for some one new to Celebrity like us.

How do you find out if the bed is by the balcony? I think that would be better.

Betty

Thanks, everyone for all your help!!

We booked 9298 concierge.

Any thoughts please let us know we can always change.

Does anyone know if the bed is by the balcony door or bathroom?

Thanks,

Betty

Hi:

Bed is by the bath (which is our preference, as the seating area is by the balcony). This is a good choice!

Write and tell me where/when you are going (and what the heck happened with Princess!) :)

Wine-0 I have been using your chart that you posted so helpful with information for some one new to Celebrity like us.

How do you find out if the bed is by the balcony? I think that would be better.

Betty

Both of those staterooms have bed by the bath. I would chose 8197 if it were me.

Both of those staterooms have bed by the bath. I would chose 8197 if it were me.

I thought it would be better to book by the bump. Is this not correct? I can change cabins we are not going until September 24 2016.

Thanks for your help.

Betty

I thought it would be better to book by the bump. Is this not correct? I can change cabins we are not going until September 24 2016.

Thanks for your help.

Betty

I'm sorry, I misread your post. That's a good cabin. Bed is by the bath.