Recent Summit cruises

Bozo

Last year we sailed on the Summit to Bermuda in Aug. we are going again this year. There was a fantastic Latin Guitarist named Nestor Santurio who performed thru out the ship I was wondering if he is on the Summit this year. If not is he on any other Celebrity ship?

last year we sailed on the Summit

Last year we sailed on the Summit to Bermuda in Aug. we are going again this year. There was a fantastic Latin Guitarist named Nestor Santurio who performed thru out the ship I was wondering if he is on the Summit this year. If not is he on any other Celebrity ship?

Hey there, Bozo! I think we were on Summit with you, last Labor Day -- remembering you, from the roll-call. :cool: We took Summit to Bermuda in May, and I'm sad to report that the great live entertainment we enjoyed last year is no longer around. I remember Nestor (great flamenco guitarist) from our cruise. He's no longer onboard Summit (don't know if he's on another ship or not). They've also discontinued "54 Below", "Sin City", "Tenors of Rock". And, Jordan Peterson's replacement on piano falls woefully short of the mark, IMHO.:(

Hey there, Bozo! I think we were on Summit with you, last Labor Day -- remembering you, from the roll-call. :cool: We took Summit to Bermuda in May, and I'm sad to report that the great live entertainment we enjoyed last year is no longer around. I remember Nestor (great flamenco guitarist) from our cruise. He's no longer onboard Summit (don't know if he's on another ship or not). They've also discontinued "54 Below", "Sin City", "Tenors of Rock". And, Jordan Peterson's replacement on piano falls woefully short of the mark, IMHO.:(

That's hard to accept we really enjoyed him last year sitting at the Sunset Bar in the evening with a drink and enjoying his music. Hope they have some one who can at least be as good but I don't think that will happen from reading some of the reviews Celebrity seems to be cutting back on many things including entertainment that's a shame. Will have to see after this cruise if we still prefer Celebrity they are not making me happy

this is sad to hear because one of the reasons we picked Celebrity again was because we enjoyed the live entertainment nightly such as the guitar player and piano player...

we are on a B2B in October on the Summit and hope we can find some... other than d jays to entertain us.....

we last sailed Celebrity in 2005 on the Zenith and it was a fantastic cruise!

Marsha

Edited by marshabear