Latitudes ??

mabones

I currently have 63 points. I have booked 2 cruises for November & December 2016. First is 4-day and Second is 7-day. I only need 13 more points to reach Platinum. Based on my calculations, I will have 8 points after the completion of the 1st cruise because of the # of days & over 9 months in advance. The 2nd cruise is immediately after that & I will reach my needed 13points 3 days into the trip. Will they honor the new Platinum status during the 2nd cruise?

Thanks for your input?

I currently have 63 points. I have booked 2 cruises for November & December 2016. First is 4-day and Second is 7-day. I only need 13 more points to reach Platinum. Based on my calculations, I will have 8 points after the completion of the 1st cruise because of the # of days & over 9 months in advance. The 2nd cruise is immediately after that & I will reach my needed 13points 3 days into the trip. Will they honor the new Platinum status during the 2nd cruise?

Thanks for your input?

No. Points are not given until after the sailing is complete. You will be Platinum after your second cruise is over.

6&8

The cruise we took that would make us Platinum members upon completion was a Xmas cruise with our grown "kids" (30, 27 & 24 years old, resp) booking two inside cabins. Upon arrival in the NYC embarkation facility we presented our paperwork before getting into the Latitudes line. The young lady scanned our Latitudes# and exclaimed said, "Well, since you're going to be Platinum anyway after this cruise we'll treat you as Platinum for check-in". The hustled us into a separate room & then right up to the check-in counter! :eek:

Needless to say the "kids" were VERY impressed; our eldest daughter stated, "Well, I'm certainly cruising with YOU folks on NCL next time!!!". :)

So NCL not only made us VERY happy but also acquired 3 future NCL cruisers.

Have a great cruise(s) !

Tom