Carnival Cruise Lines New Menu

My husband and I have previously cruised with Carnival and, we really enjoyed ourselves. Both of our previous cruises have been on the Carnival Pride and it has been a few years. We booked a cruise for next summer (June 25 2016) on the Conquest out of Ft. Lauderdale. I have read a few reviews, some positive, and some negative of the new menus Carnival is rolling out. I have a few questions: 1) Are there still lobster and prime rib nights? 2) Do they still have creme brûlée? 3) Does anyone know where I can view the new menus?

I know that they got rid of lunch in the MDR, but instead are serving brunch, which still sounds tasty.

We're not cruising for a long time, but I am already looking forward to it and, am looking forward to trying Guy's Burgers and the Blue Iguana. We will probably also hit up the steakhouse on our cruise and we loved the ice cream machines, so either way, we should still have options but, we did enjoy the dining room.

Any info would be great.

They still have prime rib, not positive of lobster. I'm sure they do, I just missed it?

John Heald Carnival's brand ambassador was posting pictures of the menus and the food on his Facebook page last week.

The menu is available at http://www.zydeococruiser.net. They have prime rib once or twice per cruise and lobster once. Cream brûlée is still available. Guy's burgers and blue Iguana are both good. My preference are the tacos at Blue Iguana with the watermelon salsa. The Conquest does not have the new menus and no set time as to when/if that may happen. I have had the new menus 3 times now and I like what they offer.

We found the American Table hoopla to be just that.... hoopla.

It really is almost the same in most respects to the old menu.

The really COOL addition is the "local specialties" options. So if your port is XXX, there will be an appetizer, main course, and dessert that are items from that destination.

All the things people ask for... like chocolate melty cake, and shrimp cocktail, etc. are offered still, just not every day.