Letter from Concierge

We are on the July 30th Liberty of the seas in a Grand Suite. I have heard that you are suppose to receive an email from the concierge to welcome us and ask if we need anything. We want to book a cabana at bear foot beach in Labadee. As of yet we haven't heard from him. Does anyone know when we could expect this email?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are on the July 30th Liberty of the seas in a Grand Suite. I have heard that you are suppose to receive an email from the concierge to welcome us and ask if we need anything. We want to book a cabana at bear foot beach in Labadee. As of yet we haven't heard from him. Does anyone know when we could expect this email?

Not all Concierges will send an advance email. If they do send one, it's usually a week or so before your cruise. Feel free to email the concierge yourself if you like. You can find the email addresses in this document:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

According to several concierges I know they typically work the following weeks cruise while on a current cruise. This includes sending out guest emails and preparing Seapass cards and stateroom notices, etc.. All this while keeping current guests happy.

I have seen when there has been a replacement/substitute concierge the returning concierge found that none of the expected advance work had been done. Not an excuse but a reason that some may not receive the expected notifications. Hope you have a great cruise. Bon Voyage!!!

It's usually the week before your cruise you should get the letter. I'm sure you are anxious and wondering why you haven't heard from them yet, but keep in mind, they are very busy with the guests they have onboard right now and the new ones coming next week !

When we did our June 13 cruise on Liberty, we received our email from the Concierge about 1 week before we boarded.

We received the email from Carlos on Monday July 6 for our July 10 sailing.

Ok thanks everyone, I guess I will wait till that Monday before we sail and see if we get the letter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on the May 6 cruise and I e-mailed him before he e-mailed us about the cabana. when Carlos sends you the e-mail you can also remind him that you would like the cabana. If you want one that is over the water you might want to also put that in your request.