How long until I’m on Interstate 95?

FLchick3

Welcome to Noc! Which neighborhood are you moving to?

Del Webb. We are currently waiting for the building permit to be approved by St John County. Pulte says the house will be ready by early December. Uh huh.

Del Webb. We are currently waiting for the building permit to be approved by St John County. Pulte says the house will be ready by early December. Uh huh.

My parents are there, you'll love it. :) They're in the process of adding on to their lanai, and permitting took quite a while for that. I think the office is a bit overwhelmed.

Edited by mspink98

Too funny, Straughn is moving there and I'm already there and you're across the street (Walden Chase?) Hi neighbor!

I noted your 45 day college theatre tour. By any chance, are you involved with community theatre in the area? That is my avocation and I need to find one near Ponte Vedra.

I noted your 45 day college theatre tour. By any chance, are you involved with community theatre in the area? That is my avocation and I need to find one near Ponte Vedra.

I'm not, unfortunately the job that pays the mortgage takes up too much time. Check out Players By The Sea based out of Jax Beach though. I'm sure there are more, but that one comes to mind.

Lois – Celebrity, very cool! My next cruise will be a Norwegian ship that has a “studio lounge” where all the solos can meet at a certain time and maybe plan dinners or excursions (so I’ve heard!) I guess I’ll find out! :)

Kate – that sounds like a great hotel. I often trust AAA, but a hotel I was leaning towards got so-so reviews on a different site. I think maybe there are too many sites with reviews out there now! :)