Non Beach day in St. Thomas?

CanadaRob

Title may be a bit misleading in that I can ALWAYS do a beach day, but if I'm not a shopper and have already done a couple of beaches here(which I would do again in a heartbeat)

What are 3 other things you would do as can't miss items in St Thomas?

Snuba! You can do it at Coral World or you can take the ferry over to St. John and do it at Trunk Bay! We did it at Trunk Bay and it was amazing! I have pictures of it in my vacation video linked in my siggy. Otherwise, there is also the helmet dive at Coral World or you can charter a catamaran or do a mini boat excursion.

• 5 months later...

According to their website, Blackbeard's Castle is open seasonally from October to the 1st of May, and only Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I think we're going to check it out as it is not too expensive and my two daughters are of an age to still be free!

• 2 weeks later...
According to their website, Blackbeard's Castle is open seasonally from October to the 1st of May, and only Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I think we're going to check it out as it is not too expensive and my two daughters are of an age to still be free!

Did you make the castle?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi just checking to see if you made it to the castle and what was opened or closed?

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, we won't be in St. Thomas until March 24th so I can't verify yet that it is open. I'm sure I'll need the exercise after all the cruise food, so as long as it isn't raining I plan to walk into town from the ship and check it out.

Edited by benevempress