Website not working correctly?

FXtrader

I can't be the only one having issues with the website as I've tried the following on different computers and internet connections:

Searching for eg: Europe, May 2016, from Amsterdam, all of the results (except for the 2nd one which is a cruise tour) will not allow you to proceed to booking.. even though there are clearly cabins available, it comes up saying oops looks like we've sold out try another class of cabin, and if you do that it then says the same thing.. all the way through to the suites.

It seems to happen randomly in other searches too.. in other parts of the world, but seems to be mostly 2016 cruises?

Any help on this would be great, I never use a TA.

Thanks.

Been having the same problem when I was checking pricing for my 2017 booking, so its not only 2016 having a problem.

My sister pointed out the work around - start you booking via the inside cabin and once it gets you to the choose a room section you can swap to another category without any problem.

I swore last time I sailed Celebrity, never again because of the web site issues, but the right price and the right itinerary comes along and here I am again battling with the web site. :mad:

Thanks for the tip Elise.. that does seem to work !.. I'll have a proper look later and see how I go, after a quick look just now I'm wondering if it applies the latest Go big bigger best deal to it but we'll see.. thanks again !

So the latest fun it pulled on me. I was logged in, doing a dummy booking and got to the continue screen to add grats and it tells me that at least one guest has to be over 21. I was logged in and clicked on edit for guests, it showed mine and my wife's birthday correct. There was no way to go forward or back. I never book on the website anyway, but as far as a planning tool it's useless. I really pity those that actually try to book with it. It seems Celebrity's IT dept does everything they can to run customers away.