25% off Cunard Cruises email

oceansandseas

oy

Live in Canada. Yesterday I received an email from Cunard offering 25% off cruise prices - but wait - the cruises were for January, February and March of 2015. I tried to reply back to see if the wrong email was sent to me and I should have received an email for specials of upcoming cruises, however came back as undeliverable.

This email had my name and also my World Club Number on it. If this email was for specials for new cruises, I would be interested.

Did anyone else from Canada (or any other country) receive this email. Does anyone know of a way that I could let Cunard know that this outdated email was sent.

While I am here. Does anyone know of a way that I could get UK, US or Australian pricing for any of the cruises I am looking at. They will only give me Canadian pricing. Since the Canadian dollar is so low compared to US dollar, I was wondering if it would be to my advantage to book in another currency, if possible, and how I could see pricing in other currencies.

Thanks in advance.

oy

Hi, I am UK based, to look at usa prices, I just log on to a usa travel agent site and go through the quote function. Obviously, can't name any specifics, but if you search for cruise agency in the country you want, you should get a good indication of what's out there.

Scarlet

oy

Live in Canada. Yesterday I received an email from Cunard offering 25% off cruise prices - but wait - the cruises were for January, February and March of 2015. I tried to reply back to see if the wrong email was sent to me and I should have received an email for specials of upcoming cruises, however came back as undeliverable.

This email had my name and also my World Club Number on it. If this email was for specials for new cruises, I would be interested.

Did anyone else from Canada (or any other country) receive this email. Does anyone know of a way that I could let Cunard know that this outdated email was sent.

While I am here. Does anyone know of a way that I could get UK, US or Australian pricing for any of the cruises I am looking at. They will only give me Canadian pricing. Since the Canadian dollar is so low compared to US dollar, I was wondering if it would be to my advantage to book in another currency, if possible, and how I could see pricing in other currencies.

Thanks in advance.

oy

Download TUNNELBEAR

It tricks the target website to believe you are in the Country targeted. It is free for good use.

Simples