Labadee Columbus Cove

jaimevoyager

I really enjoyed this beach this June. I hated the walk though the vendors. The maps show a "strenuous" red path from Columbus Cove. Does anyone have any experience if this indeed a way to avoid the vendors?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

We were there earlier this year, and yes you can avoid the vendors to reach Columbus Cove. There was a path, not sure if it was 'strenuous'. I believe it was a little uneven in places, but I think that was the worse part.

Craig

We were there earlier this year, and yes you can avoid the vendors to reach Columbus Cove. There was a path, not sure if it was 'strenuous'. I believe it was a little uneven in places, but I think that was the worse part.

Craig

Thank you so much. I am certainly glad to hear that.

I really enjoyed this beach this June. I hated the walk though the vendors. The maps show a "strenuous" red path from Columbus Cove. Does anyone have any experience if this indeed a way to avoid the vendors?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

You can walk along the back of Nellies Beach and just before the Over the Water Cabanas, the path goes up over a little hill and you end up on Columbus Beach. The path is all paved and very easy to navigate.

You can walk along the back of Nellies Beach and just before the Over the Water Cabanas, the path goes up over a little hill and you end up on Columbus Beach. The path is all paved and very easy to navigate.

Great, thanks so much.