Ifly question.

Just wondering - I know each cruiser gets one complimentary flight. Can you turn over your flights to another passenger? For example can I give my flight to my 13yo so potentially he could go twice or more if other family members turn over their flights?

Just wondering - I know each cruiser gets one complimentary flight. Can you turn over your flights to another passenger? For example can I give my flight to my 13yo so potentially he could go twice or more if other family members turn over their flights?

No, you can only book one flight per passenger, it is not transferable to another passenger/family member, if the person booked doesn't fly then their spot becomes available to passengers waiting in the standby line.

Once your 13 yo has flown they can try standby which involves turning up and waiting around to see if there is a spot available from any no shows. Sometimes a short wait, sometimes a long one.

Can someone let me know how long is duration for the Ifly

I know Ifly last 1 minute

But I am looking for time duration from the time you sign up for Ifly until you complete.

Want to know if this is over 1 hour for the whole process to do Ifly including sign up, changing into suits, wait time for Ifly and ride etc. etc.

Not sure also if there is a press class instruction class before doing Ifly

thanks

I think the official scheduled time is one hour, but as others have stated it depends on the size of the group and the swiftness of the instructor. It could be as short as 30 min.

Biker, whose pet peeve is people incorrectly calling the ride iFly (name of company), instead of Ripcord