FTTF Question

Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased FTTF for a cruise next summer on the Conquest out of Ft. Lauderdale. I purchased the package mainly because I read so many negative reviews about the embarkation process in Ft. Lauderdale. However, my question is about the FTTF Tender Process. I know that we can receive priority tenders from ship to shore, however, I am pretty positive that in other reviews people mentioned priority tender service when returning from the shore to the ship. Can anyone confirm this, or provide more info?

The priority tendering is only for going to shore. Not back to the ship, and that's for everyone. Even plats and diamonds, not just FTTF. Everyone has to wait in line on the way back to the ship. Obviously, the longer you wait to come back the longer the line is too...

we've never had to wait for boarding a tender returning to the ship. Only wait was for the tender to fill so it could leave to the ship :)

It depends on when you show up for the return tender. I've boarded a return tender before with only 3 people on it and no waiting. I've stood in line for over a half before as well. If you return 3 hours before the ship sails most likely you will not have to wait. If you try to return 15 minutes before sailing you most likely will wait a while.

I have had to wait up to 30 minutes in a line for a return tender. That was in Grand Cayman on a hot day. No priority tender for FTTF/Platinum/Diamond. It's unusual to wait that long though.

We had a similar experience in Grand Carman. Waited almost an hour.