"free" drinks for Diamond and suite guests

I have frequently seen the 'happy hours' referred to as being for 'pre dinner cocktails' or the 'cocktail hours'.

With reference to the above drinks menu, (thank you kccrzr for posting.), does this mean only simple cocktails such as vodka and coke or gin and tonic, or any mix of the listed spirits, is available? Or is that list specifically to cover the vouchers at the bars?

Someone recently posted a video taken in the Diamond Lounge on Adventure and it showed what looked like pre-mixed ingredients along with cans of soda, beers, bottles of spirits and wine.

It is an adequate setup in the lounges. We typically have vodka and cranberry, wine, beer, and as Bob said, the occasional lemon drop or Cosmo. Sugar rims are hit or miss.

Also nice to get a Bailey's on ice or even a long island tea. Rarely disappointed

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know if you can use your drink vouchers in the theaters before a show? Also, have you been able to use after 8:30? For instance, if you go to a 9:00 would you be able to use the voucher?

Definite "no" to after hours.

I have been able to use my vouchers in the theater. Others have reported being able to use vouchers in the theater. Still OTHERS have reported being refused in the theater.

Service in the theater has become spottier and spottier as time goes by, for everyone. Fewer servers, less eagerness to serve.

It is FAR easier to carry in a drink from an outside bar.

Definite "no" to after hours.

I have been able to use my vouchers in the theater. Others have reported being able to use vouchers in the theater. Still OTHERS have reported being refused in the theater.

Service in the theater has become spottier and spottier as time goes by, for everyone. Fewer servers, less eagerness to serve.

It is FAR easier to carry in a drink from an outside bar.

Thank you Merion_Mom! That answers my question!!