luggage tag holders information

We purchased luggage tag holders from Amazon and they worked great. You can order them for which ever cruise line you are sailing. We used ours for RCI. They have a plastic cover that you slide your tag into and a cable wire with a reenforced gromet hole and thumb screw to attach to luggage. Very easy to use and reusable. Comes in a package of 8. Just FYI.

I already have the luggage tag holders....but does anyone know where you can get the steel screw ties that they show here?

I don't even know the correct name for them--but I'll bet someone here knows!

Thanks in advance.

I already have the luggage tag holders....but does anyone know where you can get the steel screw ties that they show here?

I don't even know the correct name for them--but I'll bet someone here knows!

Thanks in advance.

I would just go ahead and get a whole new set of luggage tag holders. If your existing luggage tag holders don't have metal grommets, then the metal loops will probably tear through the plastic pretty quick.

I would just go ahead and get a whole new set of luggage tag holders. If your existing luggage tag holders don't have metal grommets, then the metal loops will probably tear through the plastic pretty quick.

They have metal grommets and so far the plastic loops have held....but I would feel better with the metal. Plus they are easier to open and close.

We purchased luggage tag holders from Amazon and they worked great. You can order them for which ever cruise line you are sailing. We used ours for RCI. They have a plastic cover that you slide your tag into and a cable wire with a reenforced gromet hole and thumb screw to attach to luggage. Very easy to use and reusable. Comes in a package of 8. Just FYI.

I use them too..We purchased ours through Amazon who recently had them on special....They work very well and are sturdy ;)

Just wondering if the Beef on Weck sandwiches are available on the Splendour, we enjoyed them so much on the Oasis.

You should really start a new thread! This is about luggage tags...you will not really get answers to your question...

Mine have the plastic loops and they have lasted a good while, I do like the idea of the metal loops though.

The plastic loops lasted us about 6 cruises and then started breaking.

Owe have the same holders ordered from Amazon and used them on our last 2 cruises! They worked great. Only issue we had is hat I printed our tags on a color laser printer and the ink stuck to the plastic.

Owe have the same holders ordered from Amazon and used them on our last 2 cruises! They worked great. Only issue we had is hat I printed our tags on a color laser printer and the ink stuck to the plastic.
Could try laminating the tags first, or covering them with clear packing tape.

If the tag is still in good condition but the "loop" part is giving out, 1/4 inch elastic from Walmart or a fabric store works great. This makes it so easy to loop through around the handle since it easily expands. We've been using elastic for several years now.

We ordered them also on Amazon and have used them on the last 5 cruises. They work great on Royal tags. Some of the other lines tags are a little wider but just cut down as better than buying another set of wide ones. Bob

• 3 weeks later...