Chocolate Martini

wanderingjew

Do they make them and is it part of UBP?

Anything up to and including $11. That will cover a chocolate martini. I love the Expresso one. There was a thread here recently complete with spreadsheet of everyone's favorite drinks and ingredients for many. Probably on page 2 or 3 here. The drink menus are not super extensive, but if you can think of it, they will make it.

Is it on the Gem?

Yes, they have it on the Gem. I just checked on NCL's website since I also love martinis and going on the Gem this August. Shakers Martini & Cocktail Bar is on deck 6. Description from their website "Art Deco inspired with a large screen behind the bar depicting James Bond inspired graphic silhouettes of funky images from the 60's & 70's."

Edited by cruiseelady

Drank a few on my getaway sailing. All included in UBP. Try a rum cake martini! They use both white and dark chocolate Godiva in it. Yummmmmm

On the Getaway with the UBP next month and sounds like the Rum Cake for me....but I'll try a Chocolate Martini too :D