Room service question

uncleg

Traveled Carnival many times, only use room service once.

Can you get Warm melting Chocolate cake through room service. i have a great desert wine that is awesome with chocolate. Would like to have it one night with the WCMC, and not pay $20.. corkage fee for a $20..00 bottle of wine.

Can you get Warm melting Chocolate cake through room service. i have a great desert wine that is awesome with chocolate. Would like to have it one night with the WCMC, and not pay $20.. corkage fee for a $20..00 bottle of wine.

No. Not an option

What you can do is bring a glass of your special wine with you to dinner. I do it all the time, this is never a problem. :D

Rather than starting a new thread, thought I could jump on this one...

Haven't cruised in a few years, can anyone tell me if you can still write in extra items on the Room Service Card? Like extra creamer, extra cream cheese, jelly, etc? I know you can't get anything beyond reason, but not sure if they are now sticking to what's just on the card...

And to OP, ask for extra WCMC at dinner & just take it back to the room with you, should stay warm for a while.

Haven't cruised in a few years, can anyone tell me if you can still write in extra items on the Room Service Card? Like extra creamer, extra cream cheese, jelly, etc? I know you can't get anything beyond reason, but not sure if they are now sticking to what's just on the card...

And to OP, ask for extra WCMC at dinner & just take it back to the room with you, should stay warm for a while.

This is how you get your WMC in your room! Trust me, the waitstaff is used to cruisers asking for an extra WMC to go!:D

jen&sam, when we were on the Liberty 12/13 we wrote in for a few extra items and had no problems getting them.

There is a chocolate cake slice on the regular room menu (not sure about the updated menu with the for-pay items on it). It's not the WCMC, but I've heard good things about it. Eventually I'm sure I'll try it, as soon as I find something to pair it with.

Write it in and hope for the best. Sometimes they send it and sometimes they dont.