Airfare is predicted to drop....

midwestchick

I do have to say that I was so happy when I bought my AA RT ticket from DFW-FLL leaving on 9/12/15 and returning on 9/20/15 for $224. But then one week later the exact same flights were $187 RT!! I had never expected those flights to get so low as I had been watching the fare since January.

Now my AA RT DFW-BCN flight in May 2015 was over $1200 and I am still smarting from that one. Thankfully the 7 day cruise was only $500 so I did get a bargain on that.

I would love to go back to Europe in 2016 but if the fares stay as they are that won't be happening.

Yeah, I'd love to know where they're flying. I haven't seen RT airfares for $250 for a very, very long time. Just that point makes me question their logic. And oh, by the way, airfares usually drop in the fall. Reduced demand. Duh.

I just booked flights for our November cruise two days ago. $162 pp RT. Columbus, OH to Baltimore on Delta. Leaving 12:15pm with one layover in Atlanta - arriving in Baltimore at 6:41pm. Our return flights have good times also. No, they're not non stop flights, but for this price I can live with the layovers.