Breakfast ? What do you do?

So I was noticing that the Crown loft suite has two loungers and that is all on the balcony. We normally stay in GS and the balcony is large enough for a table with 4 chairs and loungers. Room service is something I enjoy on the balcony but there will be no table to sit at to eat.

I am not complaining, very happy and lucky to have a nice room, but can't have the family eat breakfast on a balcony with no table and two longer chairs. :p

Love getting a cappuccino from the concierge lounge and then heading to the Windjammer for breakfast. On our last cruise, we stumbled across a really good sweet bread that was delicious with some cream cheese, so that became my favorite morning treat.

Does Oasis still have the healthier fare breakfast in the Solarium, or is that now the Coastal Kitchen?

Solarium buffet is still available for lunch and dinner. Vitality Cafe (near the fitness center) also has some complimentary "healthy" food items.

Solarium buffet is still available for lunch and dinner. Vitality Cafe (near the fitness center) also has some complimentary "healthy" food items.

Have they stopped serving breakfast in the Solarium Café? I recall it being open in the mornings this past February....

Have they stopped serving breakfast in the Solarium Café? I recall it being open in the mornings this past February...

Oh cr.p, thanks for catching that error!:o

I should have said the Solarium Cafe is open for breakfast and lunch. In the evening it turns into Solarium Bistro on Oasis and Samba Grill on Allure.

Apologies.

We typically go to the windjammer every morning but thinking this B2B might try other options. We are Diamond Plus , So I know they sever some breakfast items in the Diamond Lounge. We also have a balcony this trip, so room service is also an option.

What's your favorite? If you want to include you favorite breakfast food choices feel free.

I love the muffins & fruit while on a cruise!

Easy question :-). MDR and some Eggs Benedict for me.

I prefer the MDR for all my meals now. Its less hectic that the WJ, not crowded, you are seated and served and the food is generally better. No brainer for me. The only time we do the WJ for breakfast is when we are heading ashore early.

Ok, I'm sorry but never really enjoyed the Eggs Bennedict in the MDR it was just wrong. DD which loves pancakes hated the Banana Pancakes. Also WORST quiche EVER, both DD and DW could not get past a bite. Everything looks so nice, and agree nice to have a window seat, but honestly I didn't complain about other meals but they really have to learn how to make better breakfast heck I'm not certainly no chef and I make a better Egg Benny.

Enjoy!!!

One of our cruise traditions (after a whopping 3 cruises :D) is room service breakfast on the balcony on Monday and Saturday mornings.

On sea days, we go to the WJ.

I tried the MDR for breakfast and didn't like it very much.

However, my parents LOVED it and went every sea day. They too, liked being served for breakfast.

115 days and counting. I can't wait!

MDR or balcony for me. I don't ever do buffets so no WJ for me.

Does anybody know if the Adventure of the Seas has a breakfast area for suite guests?

The usually allow suite guests the use of Giovanni's Table.

Diamond Lounge for us but maybe will be CL now we're fortunate enough to be Diamond+

Plate of fresh fruit, Fruited bread toasted and a Cappuccino or 2.

Very peaceful place to start the day on Rhapsody last month.

I was not aware you could get English breakfast at suite breakfast in Chops. Is this available on Freedom of the Seas?

Yes, Freedom has a suite breakfast too. Don't know if it qualifies as an English breakfast.

We typically go to the windjammer every morning but thinking this B2B might try other options. We are Diamond Plus , So I know they sever some breakfast items in the Diamond Lounge. We also have a balcony this trip, so room service is also an option.

What's your favorite? If you want to include you favorite breakfast food choices feel free.

I love the muffins & fruit while on a cruise!

I like the MDR. I can get tomato juice there! Don't mind sharing a table and hearing about the previous day's antics of fellow pax