Dawn cat AD noise?

SactoSteve

Has anyone stayed in the cat AD suites on the Dawn? Did you have any issues with noise? From the ship layout, it looks like the treadmills in the gym are immediately above those aft suites? Also, does anyone know how the AC and the AD differ? I see that there's a tub in the AD but that's the only difference I've spotted other than the deck.

Thanks,

Steve

My wife and I stayed in an AD suite last year on the Dawn. We enjoyed it so much, we got the same suite again this past June. You'll love them. I never heard any noise from above. Never had any vibration either. They sure do spoil you whne you stay in a suite on the Dawn. The balcony is very large and is very comfortable. Most evenings we left the door open. To hear the churning water from the wake was very hypnotic. Our butler delivered breakfast each morning to us. He would set the table and we would sit there and enjoy a relaxing breakfast, drink mamosis (sp) and watch the wake. They are very nice suites and well worth the extra money.

Due to us being so spoiled 2 years in a row now on the Dawn, we just booked a Penthouse suite on the Spirit (aft again. Our favorite spot) for next July. If you have any other question, feel free to ask.

Archived