Good ship for short term cruise?

cocacola86

Just looking for 3-5 day cruise with lots of dining options, good price, lots to do. Any input would be appreciated. Looking at going in April

I like the Miami choices, and some may flame me, but the Majesty of the Seas is the perfect 3-4 day cruise. We've also sailed from Miami to Key West and Cozumel on the Imagination, and it was a great time.

You didn't specify a port of departure, so I discounted Galveston. We live close and have cruised the 5 night trip to Cozumel and Progreso at least a dozen times. All have been fun vacations.

Edited by BallFour4

If you're looking for lots of dining options, I recommend Carnival Sunshine. In addition to the Lido buffet and main dining room, there is a Steakhouse, Bonsai Sushi, JiJi's Asian, Cucina del Capitano (Italian), Guy's Burgers and Blue Iguana Cantina (Mexican). You can also get "little goodies" at the Taste Bar, Java Blue Cafe and the Havana Bar.

If I were on a 5 day cruise on this ship, I doubt that I would even step foot into the main dining room except for the seaday brunch...possibly. I think we only ate in there one night on a 7 day cruise!