2017 cruises

Gareth C

Hi,

Can anyone tell me when the September 2017 cruises to Alaska and Pacific Coastal itineraries come up on the website and will be available to book? The furthest I can get is up to September 2016.

Thanks for your help

Gareth

We have a special cruise booked April 2017 but are looking to add a something else later in the year. We were told by Celebrity that it is in November the next cruises will be released. We are aware, however, that they are open to Captains Club, sometimes a little earlier. If you are very specific re rooms, dates, I would watch emails and maybe contact Celebrity mid October if nothing has been published to confirm.

Hope you find and book a holiday of a lifetime!

If the itinerary roll-out is like last year, they will be released in November/December.

If, however, the roll-out is like it was every year prior to last, the roll-out will be spring next year.

I just came across this quote in an article about the financials released yesterday:

The drivers of that demand are multiple. According to Fain, the company is opening up the ability for folks to book future cruises -- and marketing the packages to prospects -- earlier than in the past.

Wonder if we will see the 2017 season open before November this year....