RCI Gift

Does RCI give a gift to those who are repeat guest?

Amenity gifts such as a tote bag, etc. have gone by the wayside, but a welcome gift basket is provided to Emerald level and above, and a commemorative gift (glass block) is given, based on cruise points. Both compliments of Crown & Anchor:

Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will receive a pre-selected welcome gift basket on day one of their sailing. The pre-selected gift basket will consist of one sweet, one salty and one fruit snack which will be placed in the guest’s stateroom. The guest will also be able to go online to http://www.RoyalCaribbean.com/UpgradePreferences or call one of our Loyalty Representatives in their local offices to pre-select from a list of beverages to be included with their Welcome Basket. One beverage can be selected per guest 18 years of age or older. Preferences must be entered or updated for your upcoming cruise vacation up to 5 days before a US based sailing and 7 days for an internationally based sailing. The beverage selection list for Emerald and Diamond members will include water, juice and soda items. In addition to the previous list Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will be able to select certain beers, a house red wine or house white wine. If a guest has not selected an item then bottled water will be sent to the stateroom. House alcoholic brands may be substituted or changed upon available inventory.

A commemorative gift will be delivered to you during the sailing on which you attain your 140, 210, 280 and 350 cruise points and on every 70 cruise points thereafter.

...The pre-selected gift basket will consist of one sweet, one salty and one fruit snack which will be placed in the guest’s stateroom...

No more fruit snack either. Just cookies and nuts.

No more fruit snack either. Just cookies and nuts.

I could be wrong but I think we got the package of cookies on Quantum in April.

I don't recall any nuts but then again I had the worst cabin steward in 23 cruises.

Had to ask for my dress that never appeared for my formal night, ask for soap, washcloths, tissues and ice. Never got the ice, I gave up.

I left the cookies on the dresser.

We did get Rice Krispie treats delivered to our cabin one day and passed on that as well.

We're Diamond Level.

I could be wrong but I think we got the package of cookies on Quantum in April.

I don't recall any nuts but then again I had the worst cabin steward in 23 cruises.

Had to ask for my dress that never appeared for my formal night, ask for soap, washcloths, tissues and ice. Never got the ice, I gave up.

I left the cookies on the dresser.

We did get Rice Krispie treats delivered to our cabin one day and passed on that as well.

We're Diamond Level.

On the Explorer last August we received a small gift box with nuts, dried fruit and cookies. This past April we receive a small bag of cookies on the Liberty.

On the Explorer last August we receiv'ed a small gift box with nuts, dried fruit and cookies. This past April we receive a small bag of cookies on the Liberty.

Ok, so I'm not crazy. I knew the basket was gone and I knew we got a bag of cookies. I didn't recall a bag of nuts. The only nuts in our cabin were me and my husband. LOL.

I would say it was more of a gift "box" on explorer, it was small. I have a picture of the bag of cookies, but don't know how to post it!

What do you get for diamond plus?

Same bag, but one sleeve of cookies and a package of almonds. Also, additional beverage choices added-beer and wine.

Years ago, RCCL gave complimentary gifts to return passengers. Hats, tote bags, beach bags, toiletry bags (with the name of the ship embroidered on it), "pleather" photo frames, etc. Many complained that they did not like the FREE gift, or they already had the FREE gift that was offered. Seems RCCL couldn't win. They offered something the FREE yet passengers complained. SO, they stopped giving away the FREE gifts and now they have no complaints about it. Problem solved. RCCL 1 Passenger 0

I liked the gifts and still use many of them. I gave extras away to folks on board or to friends back home.

enjoy the cookie pouch.

M

And depending on the ship/LA/or cabin steward D+ may or may not get the Nuts AND cookies...out of 4 cruises since the basket went away I've gotten the nuts 1 time...Miss the basket but I like the cookies though...

And depending on the ship/LA/or cabin steward D+ may or may not get the Nuts AND cookies...out of 4 cruises since the basket went away I've gotten the nuts 1 time...Miss the basket but I like the cookies though...

If you do not get what you are supposed to get, see the LA on board. We only received 1 can of soda on our Liberty cruise but after talking with the LA, the other can was delivered.