Chris's Tours in Grenada?

big al

Anybody done this tour for Grenada? Read on Tripadvisor has pretty good reviews, just checking here..I'm interested in doing an island tour that includes the Rum factory, a place that has views from a mountain top and maybe does Grande Anse beach..the "Creole Adventure" on the RCI site has not gotten great reviews BTW, so we are looking for private or locals, too....any other recommendations would be great..we are going in mid Nov on the Adventure Of The Seas..Thanks!!

Big Al

we were there and used "bumping tours" leroy is great.

look into it.

Thanks, BUT I cannot find any "bumping tours" in Grenada..I have googled, looked on Tripadvisor, and here on CC, but nothing...do you have any contact info? Thanks..

Big Al

Anybody done this tour for Grenada? Read on Tripadvisor has pretty good reviews, just checking here..I'm interested in doing an island tour that includes the Rum factory, a place that has views from a mountain top and maybe does Grande Anse beach..the "Creole Adventure" on the RCI site has not gotten great reviews BTW, so we are looking for private or locals, too....any other recommendations would be great..we are going in mid Nov on the Adventure Of The Seas..Thanks!!

Big Al

What you want can be covered by any of the tours guides and even the taxi association who you see as soon as you walk through from security. You can start from town and take in a waterfall, head up to Grand Etang (great phot stop ont he way from almost top of the hills :cool:) (feed the Mona monkeys so take bananas), we have a few rum factories so depends which one you want? I would recommend east coast one called Rivers with working water wheel, this then allows you to stop at Belmont Estate (chocolate yum yum), the you can head to the forts for photo opps and then finally the beach for a while to cool off. This would be a full day tour and would cover middle to south of the island. North of the island has great views but you wouldn't be able to stop as often.

My personal recommendation would be to contact Sunsation Tours Johanna and BYO build your own tour.

Tip: If you decide to swim do take a towel with you as some of the drivers have cloth seats and visibly cringe at folks with wet clothes getting back in :o

Whatever you choose I a sure you will have the most fantastic day on our beautiful island :):D

What you want can be covered by any of the tours guides and even the taxi association who you see as soon as you walk through from security. You can start from town and take in a waterfall, head up to Grand Etang (great phot stop ont he way from almost top of the hills :cool:) (feed the Mona monkeys so take bananas), we have a few rum factories so depends which one you want? I would recommend east coast one called Rivers with working water wheel, this then allows you to stop at Belmont Estate (chocolate yum yum), the you can head to the forts for photo opps and then finally the beach for a while to cool off. This would be a full day tour and would cover middle to south of the island. North of the island has great views but you wouldn't be able to stop as often.

My personal recommendation would be to contact Sunsation Tours Johanna and BYO build your own tour.

Tip: If you decide to swim do take a towel with you as some of the drivers have cloth seats and visibly cringe at folks with wet clothes getting back in :o

Whatever you choose I a sure you will have the most fantastic day on our beautiful island :):D

Islandstar- Thanks so much! Will check out Sunsation Tours...

Big Al

We used AJ Meddy based off Tripadvisor! He customized the tour and was so awesome!!!! He got the monkeys to jump on us, stopped a local to get us Mangos, waited for us to have a swim in the waterfalls, and many more things! When we told others about our tour they were very envious!

We used AJ Meddy based off Tripadvisor! He customized the tour and was so awesome!!!! He got the monkeys to jump on us, stopped a local to get us Mangos, waited for us to have a swim in the waterfalls, and many more things! When we told others about our tour they were very envious!

Thanks, will check him out...