Costal Kitchen

On Allure currently and Sunday CK started different menu every night. We were shown the entire weeks lineup which was varied along with the same "classics" offered every night. Tonight's offerings didn't appeal to us so going somewhere else.

We did walk up to CK Sunday and Tuesday around 8:00 pm and were seated right away. There were just two of us but appeared still plenty of tables.

According to what I see on Royal Suite class (SEA), Coastal Kitchen is an amenity provided to Junior suites also. Look it up.

That is what I thought, I am booked in a sea class JS on the Ovation for next April sailing from Singapore, and the cruise planner has allowed me to book it multiple nights. I would think that if I didn't qualify that they wouldn't let me book it?:confused:

Anyone here definitively know the answer..... O, and has credibility with me.:D:eek::D

JC

not sure if I asked, but are their flatbreads every night still?

On Oasis now. There are flatbreads every meal, one choice at breakfast and one or two at lunch and dinner. But they've changed the crust and it's now more of a giant cracker than a pizza crust.:(

CK is empty early in the morning but packed by 9:30-10:00. For lunch it's not too bad and dinner seems go vary wildly. At breakfast they bring in reinforcements from the dining room and specialty restaurants, but the kitchen can only move so quickly in that small space, so it can take awhile. On this itinerary, we don't care.

The good news is that it's open every day, including embarkation day, for lunch.:D.

not sure if I asked, but are their flatbreads every night still?

Not to contradict the other poster, but we've eaten in Coastal every night this week on Allure and there weren't any flatbreads on the menu. There are four selections for starters and about four or five selections for entrees, exactly like the photos Merion_Mom posted. The menus have changed nightly. Have not seen one flatbread yet.